bits from bob....
Are You a World-Aware Christian?
by Robert J. Young
©, 2002, Robert J. Young
[permission is given to reprint with credit noted]
Consider these ways you can be more aware of your world....
- Host a missionary and let your family hear about life in a foreign culture.
- Write to missionaries regularly (email was invented for missionaries!).
- Pray for specific missions efforts daily.
- Go to a mission field for brief work visits.
- Keep a stack of prayer cards at the meal table and pray for a missionary every time the family eats together.
- As a family, support an international project or child.
- Learn a new language.
- Grade WBS lessons and faithfully teach students in other lands who hunger and thirst for God's Word.
- Make your own additions to this list.
Our world awaits Good News--will they ever hear the gospel?
Go to Articles Index
Last updated January 8, 2002.